Saturday, September 25, 2010

"How your body still remembers things you told it to forget.

How those furious affections followed you."

This is just a quick outfit post before I speed out. It's quite a simple, and some may say boring, outfit. But again, its so comfortable that I don't mind! I like going out and being immensely comfortable whereas some of my other clothes I will go out pulling the arms down and such, just generally fussing over what I'm wearing. With this I don't have to! I feel that sometimes my dress sense is sometimes a little introvert and I aim to change it this year.

(I'm unaware of what my collarbone is doing in the middle photo, best keep small children away from this photo as its freaky&could result in tears before bed.)
Top, Topshop
Skirt, New Look
Hair piece which I loveeee is a Necklace from Hexham.

Quickly just wanted to show you this scarf I found in my room!
I have posted about Billie Piper before and how much I love her and especially her huuuge scarfs! Well look what I got! (I also found loads more but this one fitted in for today :))
Scarf, 'the craze', which I think is closed now.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx