Wednesday, October 06, 2010

"I trust you, if it's already been done, undo it. It takes two, it's up to me and you, to prove it."

-The Gossip.

Hello!
I knowwww, I'm such an awful blogger but Uni is hectic! Brutally so. I've posted before on the long hours well, I'm kinda getting used to them (apart from the fact I get up and ready in the pitch black) but the workload is HUGE already! I have weekly presentations on top of seminar&lecture work so yes, when I get home I tend to crawl onto the sofa or bed and cabbage out without having to think of anything...bar any work due for the next day.
Alas, do not fear I have been able to take some photos in between the mess and I'm just going to place them all here :) Enjoyyy.

Owl pencil case, £ shop.
Simple Black Tee Dress, H&M
T-Bar Shoes, Peacocks
Leopard Print Satchel, Thrifted.
 
 
This bag definitely deserves it own little line. It is beautiful, like completely! I have totally fallen in love with it and its far superior and therefore overtook the bag I loved in M&S. Mainly because it was only £2.99 annnnnd it fits EVERYTHING in! Loving it like that!!

I also have some outfit photos ready&waiting which I will post up a bit later but I reallllly want a long bath with candles and music. Ahh, small pleasures are amazing at the minute.
Be back soon my lovelies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx