Sunday, October 17, 2010

"And there we all were, as invisible as you could wish to see."

- C. S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

The Chronicles of Narnia is one of the only set of books I have ever completed. It's not that I haven't wanted to with other sets but they don't hold the same allure that the Narnia books do.
The whole purpose of this post is to tell you all how excited I am that the new Narnia film will be out this Christmas! Ahh, too excited!

As I've mentioned before I am an old lady and I find the style of clothes from Narnia to be gorgeous. They are the sort of clothes I would love to wear every day...full of tweeds and florals and lovely, lovely knits! Ohhhh I wish I was back then.

(Button down fairisle knit, Blue Velvet Skirt & Long-Sleeve Tea Dress, all Cath Kidston. White Shirt, New Look. Short-Sleeve Tea Dress, KEW. Fairisle Knit, John Lewis. Fur Coat, Topshop)





There are a few things wrong with it (just the trailer, as I haven't seen the movie) ands that Susan and Peter being there! That's wrong and I hope it's just a flashback!
Whyyyyy hello there Prince Caspian! This is also another AMAZING reason to go see it. Yom.
 Can I have him for Christmas as well? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx