Sunday, October 10, 2010

"I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like"

-Eminem Feat. Rhianna

I love it when my Mum comes into my room bringing a box. That box is ALWAYS full of goodies and things I know I will like. Today was hats! I love wearing hats and have a bunch of different ones but the ones that were brought to me this morning were different, a bit special if you will. These hats were hats from many different times, for example one from Hastings when I was 16. Another from Brighton when I was 19 and I was there for Gay Pride and I bought it off this stall. These hats hold memories, whether it be small or huuuuge. Love boxes from my Mum.


This peaked hat came from a stall in London and it was the most amazing woman who sold it to me. She was only about 5foot tall and was wearing all of the colours under the sun in one outfit. She looked amazing.
Instead of adding too many photos to one post I will add one hat photo to the bottom of upcoming posts :) Hope you're all having a lovely weekend...even though its been raining here! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx