Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trick or Treat on this All Hallows Eve.

Halloween is a stressful time these days! Before it wasn't that big in the UK and it's only in recent years that it has become as big as it has. I think I just like the idea of being 21 and the allowed act of dressing up! This year however has brought more pain than joy!
(L-R Grotsbag and Black Cat Tees, French Connection. Thigh High Leather Boots, Stella McCartney. Be Afraid Crop Tee, Topshop. Halloween Fun Bags, John Lewis. 'Boo' Tea light holder, John Lewis. Orange Nail Polish, O.P.I)

Some months ago I bought some costume patterns to start on my costume but of course time escaped me and I've only just realised it is a mere 3 weeks away. So making my own costume may be a little far fetched! Every girl wants that equal mixture of sexy and spooky. They want to stand out but for the right reasons..not for boobs out and covered in fake blood. Which lets be honest is a trending theme it seems. Deary me! I think I'm gonna be something boring like a cat! ahah, oh wow. Eccentric I know! xx

UPDATE: I actually have some photos of old costumes, halloweens, birthdays&other times, that I think I may upload some! Some people may cringe when they see them. But no skeletons in my closet! Beeee Affraiiiddd, ooooo :) lol.

2 comments:

  1. I want those boots!!!
    Cool blog!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sexy! I really want them!
    Thank you :) yours is cool too! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx