Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OOTD, travelling to Edinburgh!

So when we left the house it was torrential rain and freezing so I decided to wear my huge faux fur jacket that I got at Download this year.
With the rain and the wind and the general yuckiness of the day I also wore jeans only to find that about two hours out of Newcastle we were greeted with sun and no wind at all! I died a little from the heat and probably shed a good couple o' pounds of weight due to the heat.
But anyways, the idea to stay warm was there and thats all that matters! :)
Fur Jacket, Download Festival
Leopard Print Scarf, God only knows how long I've had it and where it's from!
I didn't have the time to take a proper photo of this outfit, apart from one in the mirror, so this will have to do! It's just to show the length of the jacket. It's my winter favourite as well as my vintage tweed jacket. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx