Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Wow, she's normal.

Scroll down for an update (for those who have already read the quick intro :) )
I know Lady Gaga is famed for being out there and all that malarky but its nice that she can look relatively normal. Relatively pretty as well! Impressed! Well anything is impressive compared to this...

Why dress as a man in Vogue!? Whyyyyy? I'm sure it doesn't help people's imagination when they already feel you are a bit o' both!


UPDATE:
Apparently she was going for an 'Angelic Drag Queen' look. So maybe not so normal after all! As well as this I have just read some pieces from the interview with Lady Gaga in Vanity Fair and well only the words of Kaiser from Celebitchy can do it any justice at all! So here goes!

"My favourite, the quote I’m going to have put on a t-shirt? “I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.” Excellent. That quote is a famewhore’s delight. It hits every sweet spot. It makes me feel two things instantly: one, that Gaga probably does feel that way and two, that the bitch needs to settle down. I love her and everything, but girl, your vadge is not the center of your creativity."


For those of you who have not come accross Celebitchy before, you really should! They say what a lot of people are afraid to! Lavvvv it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx