Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Old Vicarage,

Today I was able to go and see my mum's friends fathers vicarage.
Unfortunately her Father has passed away now which has meant that the Vicarage has had to go up for sale so my Mum and I were invited to go and have a last look around.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get many photos of the inside as I took off my coat and bag in the kitchen and therefore left my camera/phone there! I did however take a few of the outside and surrounding area.
I absolutely love this vicarage and if anyone has half a mil lying about, please let me know! I would love to live here! The best part being a lot of the original features there! (Like window shutters, bookcases, fireplaces, doors, stained glass! Even the cellar, which normally I am freaked out about, was lovely with the original milk room as well as the meat room! Awesome)
So here are some of the photos :)

From the front.

From the back, including the swimming pool which was built for the local children around the war time.
The view from the back paddock.
The view of the valley from the veranda.
These flowers have been added to my favourites list! :)


P.S There will be more to follow but they are on my Mum's big camera and well the cable is lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx