Friday, August 06, 2010

Gimp Face & Cat Eyes.

 (Above photo to show that the photo below isn't how I always look, I'm not always gimpy, a lot of the time yes! BUT not all the time!) 
I've finally sorted, well almost, through all my photos! As I mentioned before I had to invest in a new camera so in order to do this I decided to clear the memory card; new camera, fresh start! And well on that ONE memory card I had 664 photos, oh yes. Photos dating back over a year!
Finally sorted makes me happy. So here is a quick OOTD from the last time me and Kelly decided to party. Excuse my gimp face and cat eyes, but that my friends is a sign of a good night!...this was taken near the beginning as well! Oh yes, fun times!

Me-                              
Black Scoop Neck Tee £4.00, Matalan
Gold Skirt, £4.50, Be Beau at Matalan
Black Plimsoll Wedges, £10.00(?), New Look
Black Cardy (Strategically placed on the floor!), Primark, £6.00

Kelly (If I can remember correctly)-
Skirt, Miss Selfridge
Bangle, Matalan
Black Vest Top, Somewhere nice :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx