Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rolling Stone

Leonardo DiCaprio

Personally I feel that Leo has always been a bit of a beaut but with age, he's grown into his suave hairstyle and just in general is pretty fit. Unlike many, many people I'm not a huge fan of Titanic like the masses but I can see why people were ultimately drawn to him and from that performance dragged him into the limelight. Plussss, I love the idea he can still do topless photo shoots! Makes life goooood

 In his brand new film, Inception, he plays around in people's dreams so ofc, Brian Hiatt of Rolling Stone magazine asked what goes on in Leo's head.
“[My stomach churns over] really stupid stuff,” DiCaprio reveals. “Things that shouldn’t make you anxious whatsoever. It’s crazy how your mind will become this database to make you worry about things that are so arbitrary. I have a well-organized life, and I’ve put a lot of thought into the things that I do, and then, you know, my stomach will be…I’ll just be sitting there, totally anxious about something ridiculous.”

[All photos and interview snippet copyright of Rolling Stone Magazine.]

I feel that from a bunch of comments I have red a lot of people regard Leo as Marmite. They either love him or hate him, what a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx