Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 4.

My Closest Relative.

I would say my closest relative isn't even a relative. She is my Godmother but has always been known to me as Aunty Kate.
So here goes...
Dear Aunty Kate,
You're amazing and have shown me how to be. You've never rushed things, you went to uni when you were like 40, and you loved it. You're so social and lovely to be around. As well as all this, you're like an older version of me. We are similar in nearly all ways possible, we share the same views and interests and well I love your lifestyle. You have completely inspired me to just be happy with the now and worry about the future later. I know you've had some blows in the last year and I hope you begin to feel better soon. All my Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx