Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

 Well technically Eve. But hey! New year, new start and all that! I am very much looking forward to 2011, it seems like it will be a fantastic year; just as 2010 has been towards the end.
I haven't got any resolutions as I will just break them...probably in the first few days. Which in turn will just depress me that I cannot stick to a few rules!

(Purple velvet&leather dress, Browns Fashion. The History of Whoo Cream, yesstyle.com. White gold bow flats, Vivienne Westwood.)

I hope everyone has a fantastic start to 2011. All the best! xx

3 comments:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in a little bit, and I love your new layout! It's so lovely. The colors coordinate brilliantly, and match the content of your posts so well. It's really inspiring me to consider changing mine up a bit. Thank you for the new ideas (I don't mean I'm going to copy you... just some composition ideas and stuff).

    Thanks! Feel free to stop by sometime :)

    Emily
    http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie Megan, thanks for your comment. To answer your question the notebooks are from Michael's Craft Store. Hope your 2011 starts off swimmingly!
    -Stephanie
    Love&Lace blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx