Monday, December 27, 2010

"Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads." - Author Unknown

I've decided that I want to go away, like I've mentioned before, to explore everything. I really would like to go to Austria so I can ski/snow board. Well I can attempt to anyway! But as you will all know by now I get cold WAYYY too easily so will need quite a few layers!
(Nofu New Knit Cardigan, Vila. Braemar Ski Jacket, Sweaty Betty. Arbonne Ski Wedge Boots,  Lacoste. Ski Neck Warme, Adidas by Stella McCartney. Duck Egg Blue Audrey Sweater, Athleta. Beet tankard, Ikea. Fondue Set, John Lewis. Sno Black Snowflake Pom Pom Trapper Hat, Topshop. Lapin earmuff, Emilio Pucci.)

While browsing online I have came accross so many lovely weekend bags, yes I'm aware to go skiing I will need a bag ever so slightly bigger...However, I do feel I will need a new weekend bag this year. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx