Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy Bumble Bee.

I've had butt loads of things going on recently and have found a bunch of things going on around me
including my 21st birthday which was AMAZING!

I was spoilt rotton, damn right, and I had a wonderful day all around.
Some of the things I recieved would be:

  • Happy Noodle iPod case
  • Dressmakers dummy (with homemade shorts on lol)
  • Paperchase notebook
  • Magnolia necklace and matching earrings
  • Original artwork
  • Gilmore Girls DVDs
  • The Big Bang Theory DVD
  • Swallow scarf
  •  A bunch of books
  • Some lovely Lush product
  • Bedside cabinet...   loads moreee. I was spoilt and I appreciate it ALLL soo much :D


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx