Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Could Help You Cross Your Yard!

Cool! My mom loves that game!


Has anyone seen Disneys new(ish) film UP?

I've seen it twice at the cinema and thought it was amahhhhhzin'

I wasn't too sure about it at first when I saw the trailers and realised it was about a grumpy old man but no I was soooo wrong! Happily wrong I may add!

I loved the way we were welcomed into his life and then was shown the goodbye of hers, sad times I know; but it really set the scene for the marvellously thought out, almost musical montage of the story and of the characters lives.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for animation but I never thought it would be able to effect me so much! At one stage a little tear welled up!

BUTTTTT..

I'd definately go back for round 3! :)

This film will always have a special place for me, plus I love cineworld now :)

Heres some
more pictures from it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx