Friday, November 20, 2009

Beware The Weeping Angel

Allons-y!

Did anyone see the new Doctor Who on the other night?
Twas' factually amahhhzin'!

I am a Doctor Who fan anyway but since David Tennant has been in it I have not missed one episode! lolz.

The reason I'm writing about this now is the fact whenever I'm at home or at a friends, Doctor Who will ALWAYS be on one channel and well of course I demand for it to be put on!

As daft as it sounds, I do wonder if time travel and all this outer space stuff could exist! Like I knowwwww, its a long shot but what if there is life out there!
I'm not really into 'aliens' and the sort but it would be highly ignorant to assume we are the only race, hmmmmmm! The little grey cells are working!

It may be turning into a little bit of an obsession, hmmmm.
Lets put the TV remote down now me thinks!

Heres some photos so you can share my love :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx