Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Bulb that Blew

Hold the Phone!


I have never had a keen interest in fashion and I doubt I ever will have that interest.



BUTTTT, oh my, Alexandros Stasinopoulos's watches are actually b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!

I understand they won't be to everyones taste but they are to mine!
I feel I'm being drawn over to the dark side and away from my happy life of George at asda!
But alas, I factually need this watch! Ahhh Cruel Fate.

Stasinopoulos saysssss:
"The purpose of mechanical watches is not just to display the time. They are, and ought to be, the showcase of human achievements in the fields of engineering, aesthetics and of course craftsmanship."


ALRIGHTY THEN!
I want one now, chazzz. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx