Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life Through A Lens.




Heres another outfit from placement. Again, I'm going for smart casual but would say I'm bordering more on the smart. However, I find it easier to be this way...means I'm never under-dressed.
(outfit:Belt&black top, Matalan. Grey chiffon-esque shirt, Primark. Navy skirt, Zara kids. Crown ring, New Look)
 
It has to be said, I love this mobile blogging lark. Currently I am lounging watching Beerfest, worra' film!
This cute little cat is Molly and belongs to the boy's mum. She looks cute but us deadly, fact!
Well off shopping soon as I need yet more placement clothes! Hope everyone has a equally calm and happy Sunday! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx