Thursday, November 18, 2010

Organised Chaos.

(I am just looking through drafts and realising I have sooo many draft posts that it wouldn't take too much to update and post! Last one for tonight though!)



This is my life, permanently!
I tend to just pick up everything and throw it down! Ho Hum. 
Anyone who sits next to me in the library always hate me, because I take up the whole desk!
This photo was taken about a week ago just before I went shopping and had the biggest nandos ever! Nom!
Another nom moment would be this pizza which was gorgeous! My god, I want to go back some time and get another!

(It looks so fatty now, ahahah, but it was amahzing!)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx