Thursday, November 18, 2010

Countdown.

As I keep hearing everywhere we are nearing closer and close to Christmas, hell I even heard my first Christmas song on the radio yesterday. It greatly upset me as I do not like Christmas songs and well there is no way I want to rush past the 37 days (Yes, only 37 days!) till Christmas. If you are starting to shop I feel you should check out this site Not On The High Street. Apart from the fact they sell super nice stuff they are also slightly like Etsy in that it is made up of small, individual shops which of course appeals to me!

 (All images from Not on the Hight Street)


This is a major hint to everyone who is struggling to get me a present, as some people have said this, I suggest you go to this site! I love nearly all of it! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx