Sunday, March 21, 2010

Update!

This photo originally made me incredibly sad and actually ashamed.
I have far too many clothes and its actually disgusting! lol

As I mentioned before I'm going to have a clearout well I did,
and I did AWESOMEEEEE!
Charity is sooooo gonna love me!!!

Soooooo, before!

Awesome After!

I Know it still looks alot but three full black bin liners have been shipped off!
PLUS!
Ikea sold me this in-wardrobe-scarf-holder-thing which makes my wardrobe look full still.

BUTTTTTTT it is not!
I'm so proud :D


I may move on to shoes and bags.



Maybe not.

P.S i threw out sooooo much rubbish, i hope someone claims him soon, he'll get lonely otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx