Sunday, February 21, 2010

Technologically Savvy

 So it has been decided that I need a new laptop
even though my current one has all the top specifications of:                                     
  • a 7 minute battery life
  • the ability to turn itself off when on charge
  • a plug in USB keyboard (as mine had a nasty encounter with coffee)
and finally,
  • its wonderful ability to just start playing music when I'm not even close to it. 
(A photo of my current laptop obviously, without the addititional USB keyboard. It really sets it off.)

    I understand that everyone wants the qualities I've listed above but I've decided I could do better.... Just 
    As much I want to be able to say I understand the technical lingo, I just don't. 
    I don't know many people who do!
    So I decided to browse the internet, didn't really work out as now I want 3 bags, and look at all these review website things.

    I have encountered a fair few problems, beginning with do I want a laptop or netbook.
    HMMMM, I just don't know!
    People say both do the job, but do theyyyy, do they reallly!
    Hmm, netbooks are just so much prettier and smaller and cuuuuuuute!

    This little beauty is the Samsung N150, which has like 9 hours battery life, so only a little matter of 8hours 53minutes difference between mine and this! :) Which, I know, doesn't seem like a lot, but may just help when I want it to be moveable.

    I have absolutely no idea, and basically this post is my plea to the world!
    Someone help me! I need a new laptop/netbook but which one?!

    I have been looking at Dell, mainly just because of the range of colours, but there has been controversy surrounding the battery and mousemat/finger doofah/thing. I just wanted a Sky Blue one, I'm not gonna lie.

    Sooooo, if ANYONE can help, I would very much appreciate it!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx