Monday, February 15, 2010

We are loonies, and we are proud!

Takin' Over the Asylum

Is actually an awesome series.
My mum said I would enjoy it but I just wasn't in the mood, but then i discovered it had a young David Tennant in so ofc, that changed my mind!
Its actually mint, it really highlights how the system has changed and I fully recommend it to everyone! 
Ohhh and its got the guy from Taggart-Taggart :D





Life on Mars
Oh! and I also feel everyone should watch 'Life on Mars'
The one-liners from Gene Hunt cracks me up everytime.
Or 'Huntisms' as they are called!

"She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot"


"The Wizard will sort it out. It's cos of the wonderful things he does." 


"As fake as a tranny's fanny"

Ahhh, I dare say ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx