Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have had a holiday, and I'd like to take it up professionally.

I've decided I want to go away. Even for a long weekend.
I have plans to go to Glasgow with my besty for a gig in April for my Birthday
and then go to Download Festival in June but apart from that there is nothing!

I havent been on holiday in such a long time and feel I may be slightly deserving! haha.
Sooooo, I've decided to shortlist places then people can fit in with meeee if they want to come!

Paris.
                                                                                                
                                       Austria.                                    
   
Rome.   

  Vienna.     

New York.     

Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx