Well in a couple of hours!
I have never carried out New Years Resolutions as I already know I have nil self-control and that they will all be broken!
This year is different, it’s my 21st year (or soon will be) of life on this planet and well its about time I had some self control
Here is a list!
I like lists…
- Have some self control
- Carry out the 8 minute abs routine, everyday
- Take a photo everyday,my memory is rubbish so its about time I keep actual evidence : )
- Have a takeaway at least once a week!
- Go away for weekends and the like
- I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely.
- I will think of a password other than "password."
- I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.
- I won't worry so much.
- I will cut my hair
- I will grow my hair
- I will be more imaginative.
- Spend more time watching TV / movies.
- Chat more over phone / Internet.
- Read less.
- I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
- Stop exercising. Waste of time.
- Procrastinate more.
- Drink. Drink some more.
- Start being superstitious.
- Spend less time at work.
- Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
- Take up a new habit: Maybe alcoholism!!
My list suddenly looks incredibly hard, hmmm here is some resolutions I would definitely keep!
Overall, I just wanna have another 'ossum year like this one!