Thursday, December 31, 2009

Many People Look Forward to the New Year for a New Start On Old Habits.


Hello New Year!
Well in a couple of hours!


I have never carried out New Years Resolutions as I already know I have nil self-control and that they will all be broken!

BUT…

This year is different, it’s my 21st year (or soon will be) of life on this planet and well its about time I had some self control

Here is a list!
I like lists…


  1. Have some self control
  2. Carry out the 8 minute abs routine, everyday
  3. Take a photo everyday,my memory is rubbish so its about time I keep actual evidence : )
  4. Have a takeaway at least once a week!
  5. Go away for weekends and the like
  6. I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. 
  7. I will think of a password other than "password." 
  8. I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.
  9. I won't worry so much. 
  10. I will cut my hair
  11. I will grow my hair
  12. I will be more imaginative.
  13. My list suddenly looks incredibly hard, hmmm here is some resolutions I would definitely keep!
    1. Spend more time watching TV / movies.
    2. Chat more over phone / Internet.
    3. Read less.
    4. I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
    5. Stop exercising. Waste of time.
    6. Procrastinate more.
    7. Drink. Drink some more.
    8. Start being superstitious.
    9. Spend less time at work.
    10. Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
    11. Take up a new habit: Maybe alcoholism!! 


Overall, I just wanna have another 'ossum year like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx