Monday, December 07, 2009

Follow That Car!

Brummmm.
I officially think I could be a spy...


Like ACTUALLY do.
I am officially in love with the programme spooks and through this I feel I could
Spy It Up with the best of them!

I could be on computers finding out facts and going out on missions.
I could fire a gun and I could keep my cool.

So fair enough, I can't run to save my life as I look like a duck waddling very fast - which may be a pretty huge factor -
BUT
I still feel I am the new Spy on the block! AYEEE.

PLUSSS, I would get gadgets.
I like gadgets.


Not even my Mother would recognise!


P.S - Everyone should go and see Law Abiding Citizen. Factually Ossum'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx