Friday, April 01, 2011

instagram: UPDATE

I've just signed up for instagram and would like some fellow bloggers to share with!

I'm still not entirely sure how to work it but I'm sure I will get the hang of it soon. So here is one link which should take you through... Hopefully!Click Here!



I would love to say I will upload a new photo everyday but I'm definitely I'm going to try!



UPDATE: I've just been alerted instagram is purely iPhone only so I'm goon to try an research an app that is universally friendly. If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. This looks interesting Sophie, lm on an Android phone though so its not I tunes compatible. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh no! I know a friend, who I'm nearly 100% sure is android, and I will ask how he has a profile xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx