Saturday, April 09, 2011

York Funtimes.

I'm sorry I've been so MIA, yet again, I have been busy! So I apologise, though I am going to try and be a bit more regular with posting as I don't like bloggers that just stop so I need to pull my finger out!

One of the many reasons why I haven't been able to blog is because last weekend I decided to take my Mum to York for Mother's Day! We had so much fun and York is such a beautiful place and, thankfully, it was great weather.


View of Minster/David Hockney painting
Cath Kidston shop
Period clothing at Castle Museum
Sixties exhibition at Castle Museum/Ice Cream van

Last week I posted about my use of the instagram app, however with further discussion I have discovered that it is only available on iPhone and not on other smartphones. So I still have my instagram account, follow :), but I now also have a PicPlz account (click on link to be taken straight to my profile.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx