Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wreck This Journal.

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a lovely day! I have decided that I am going to spread my birthday over a week so that I can have special days with many different special people. I got lots of lovely presents but I would like to bring attention to one in particular.

Wreck this Journal is a book by Keri Smith, and it focuses around the individual carrying out small tasks within the book so that memories can be made. I like this idea as it allows me to stand outside of my own box and not always be a perfectionist within notebooks, I have wicked OCD relating to this :).


It tells people to carry this journal around with them everywhere incase another page can be completeled, I doubt I will manage this but I am going to try, at the very least :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx