Monday, February 28, 2011

Trad Brit.

Adam and I made a scrumptious Roast Dinner on Sunday, I would love to say I made it all however I mostly just aided the situation, and I thought I would elaborate on it! 

Beef, marrowfat peas, carrots, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes and sooooo much mashed potato (the mash was made by own fair hand!)
I'm not a great cook, as many of you will know, but I'm proud of my little contribution :)

Here's some other Traditionally Brisith items!
(Vivienne Weswood Blazer, Chanel Union Jack Bag, Thornton Pickard camera, Jones Bootmaker Riding Boots, Classic Buckingham Palace print from Past Times.)

Cannot wait until this Sunday, nom! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx