Saturday, May 08, 2010

Kick-Ass!




This movie was actually awesome, at first I thought it had too many 'slow' bits but then the fight scenes literally 'kicked' there way in!

I'm not a massive action/fight fan but even I throughly enjoyed this!

Plus, even though she is wickedly scary, I REALLY want to be HitGirl.
(Plus she gets to wear plaid, I like plaid but feel its for under 15's)
Yes, shes like 13
Yes, shes like way physically fitter than I am
Yes, I have as much speed a sloth in a coma

but I honest to god feel I could be.
Knock a few years and pounds off me and I'm all for it!

I feel I need to read the comics, as the grapevine has led me to believe they are rather good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx