Friday, May 14, 2010

Iron Man 2

I didn't realise all the bad press it had accumulated before I went to see it with the Nick-ster
(I know he reads this now, so I can name and shameeee!)
Butttt, I LOVED it!
Overall, Tony Stark reminded me looks wise; a little like wor' Davey Havok,
and his drunken self reminded me of an old friend!

The more I think about it the more I loved it!

Scarlett was in it, I kinda like her- I'm not overly sure though.
I only have one complaint.
Whenever females have a fight scene it always, always seems so pale in comparison to the males.
You may as well leave the lines on when she is spinning in the air.

Apart from that I would recommend it sooo much!
Whoever goes to see it next, can I come?
Just to perv again, that good? I'll meet you there :)! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx