Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cedric's Find.



Its been forever since I've been on here, purely based on the fact I've had better things to do :) ahaha.

But I did see this the other day which slightly amused me.
Even if its just for the look on Cedric’s face :’)

Mr Cedric Hooper bought these bananas in ASDA, but it wasn't until he was home that he discovered the amazingness!

"This banana looked fatter than the others we bought and when we spilt it open there were two inside instead of one!" he said and I quote.
"I like a banana most days and have bought thousands!" Cedric said he had continued to eat the fruit.
" Both tasted fine!" he added.
Waste not Want not!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx