Friday, January 08, 2010

I am the World’s Best Procrastinator!

Procrastination is opportunity's assassin.  ~Victor Kiam

It’s official; I hit 1,000 words on my essay and then decided noooo!
I must tidy,
I must knit a tea cosy,
I must make a dress,
I must make a new lampshade,
I must alter all the clothes I have been meaning to do,
I must make food,
I must play with the puppy,
I must ring everyone in my phone book and catch up

And
I NEEEED to watch television!

Aside from that not a lot has happe ned to me lately,
due to the 8+ inches of bloody snow we have
here and the fact my carwill not come and play!
Humf. Most of all I just miss wearing my normal
pretty shoes and normal clothes. Oh back in the 
dayyyyy,
what does grasslook like again?! :/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx