Friday, June 24, 2011

Suki Tea.

Today my Mum and I went into Newcastle for a bit of a look around and we popped into Esquires and now I have a new love. They have this delightful tea brand called Suki Tea and my gosh its actually delicious. I don't like earl grey or 'normal' tea however I do like herbal tea and today I have discovered one of the best teas around and something that I NEED to invest in, right away. Suki Tea is all fairtrade and comes in a huge selection such as green tea, peppermint, red berry and my favourite 'apple loves mint' and loads more, yummy!


The little teapot has a special insert that allows the loose tea to be placed and the little board is standard for Suki Tea. I actually love this concept and I am saving up so I can get my own set.

 I need a Suki teapot in my life with some 'apple loves mint' loose tea. If you're interested in Suki Tea, CLICK HERE! xx

2 comments:

  1. when u get apple loves mint mix it with white tea, sssh dont tell anyone its a secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh nice idea! I will definitely try this, thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx