Sunday, June 26, 2011

Can you still feel the butterflies?

If anyone follows me on twitter then you'll know that I have just returned from London!
Adam and I went down there to see one of my all time favourite bands, Jimmy Eat World. I have always loved them and when they announced they would be playing two albums in full I was mightily excited! Intially I thought we had missed out on the chance to see them however Adam suprised me with two tickets :)

 (The view from our hotel in Wembley; a stones throw away from the stadium. Photos from the gig. Adam and I being us :) haha.)

I do like London, however I could never live there with all the hectic hustle and bustle. As I am originally from a small close-knit mining village I feel that Newcastle is big enough for me; well for now anyway. I generally take loads of photos but due to the first day of summer, which turned out to be the wettest day I have encountered in a long time, I wasn't able to take many photos in fear of destroying my phone or camera! I would like to go back soon though. xx

Here's a video to set y'all on your way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx