Sunday, June 19, 2011

Busy Bee.

I have just got back from Download and now I'm getting ready to jet off to London! I'm sorry I haven't been around but y'know busy, busy bee! While at Download I saw so many differenty styles of Dr. Martens and it reminded me of why I love them so much! I used to own a couple of pairs (which my Mum has stolen now; yeah she's actually majorlly cool like that) and I miss them! Maybe not the perfect summer boot but I do feel like I will get some new ones soon! Here is a selection of some of my favourites which are out at the minute! x




Dr Martens



Also at the minute the site has 15% off all styles! Go grab 'em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx