Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The last couple of weeks...

...have been awesome. The weather has been lovely, bar the humidity and subsequent storms, and my friends and I have definitely made the most of it! We have had at least 3 BBQ's as well as various meet ups and fun!
I found a new iPhone app named photo mess which allows me to make a montage, as such, with loads of my photos so here is a little insight into why I have been such a rubbish blogger.


Clockwise from top left:
Adam & Steve being men with the BBQ, my own homemade chicken noodle soup which is delish and I plan on creating a post about it soon! Adam in his new Barclays uniform which is a lovely aqua colour. My cocktail/pasty bunch girls and I! My garlic plant, which is coming along nicely; still not as good as my chilli pepper and strawberry however! And lastly, the aforementioned cocktails which were lovely and yummy! Lovely times :) how has everyone else been spending their time during the nice weather? xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments from you&I promise to try and reply to them all! Keep checking back to see my replies :) xx